Manta Model Expo 2015
On 19th and 20th September in Veliko Tarnovo
, an exhibition of models – Manta Model Expo 2015
, is going to be held, jointly organized by the Manta Model Club and The Regional national library “Petko Rachev Slaveikov”
- V. Tarnovo.
Electronic registration form:
- An unlimited number of modelers are free to participate.
- Every participant can enter with an unlimited number of models.
- There is no entry fee for the exhibition.
- Modeler not present physically for the exposition can also participate, if they have arranged a registration and transportation of their models.
- The organizers of the exposition have the right to deny entry to models, which are in clash with ethical, moral, religious, esthetical or lawful norms.
- The electronic registration form for registration will become available on 7th of September, both for participants and models.
- Modelers, who have been unable to do the registration in advance, will have the opportunity to do so on the event itself after 09.30 on 19th September. We implore you to take into consideration that registration on the event can take more time due to queues, so registration in advanced is recommended.
- For models, participating in the Expo, the registration is recommended – a sign with information will be printed. Only registered models will be judged for rewards.
The fact that the models will be judged only on general vision gives us the opportunity for the categories to be untraditionally organized in reference to classical expositions.
Models will be divided according to the epoch and the political and military block from that epoch, with no distinction between aviation, figures, dioramas, navy or land machinery. Size grouping will also be non-official, only in relation to positioning the models.
Section A - Children.
All children under 14 years old can enter
– Military airplanes
– Military vehicles
– Figures and dioramas
- Civilian airplanes and vehicles
Section C – Adults
: Ancient (until to the end of the XIX century)
: World War One - Central Powers
: World War One - Entente
: Interwar period
: WWII - Allies
: WWII - Axis
: The Cold War - NATO
: The Cold War - Warsaw Pact
: Our days (after 1990)
: Civilians - all periods
: Work in Progress
: Errors growth
19th of September (saturday)
- 09:00 - the hall is opened
- 09:30 – opening for registration and model accepting during the whole day
- 09:00 - 17:00 – first exposition day
- 10:00 - 16:00 – different demonstrations on non-stop workshop tables
- 17:00 – the hall is closed
- 20:00 - friendly dinner
20th September (sunday)
09:30 - 10:30 – accepting models (models placed in the expo after 10:30 will not be judged by the commission)
09:00 - 16:00 – second exposition day
10:00 - 14:00 - different demonstrations on non-stop workshop tables
10:00 - 14:00 – working with children
15:00 – official reward ceremony
16:00 - 17:00 – removing and packing models
17:00 – closing the hall
How to find the exhibition